Monday, March 2, 2009

DISAPPOINTMENT

Well I was hoping that Id get at least 1 or 2 comments about my previous entry concerning love but since I didn't get any at all that leads me to believe that no one is reading this thing or that no one takes telling someone they love em too seriously. Either way I must say Iam disappointed but will go on with the assumption that maybe at least one person in this world will read this blog and find something good to use in their own life. I hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namasté cool mr. ron! Hey, I'm still trying to find all of the ol JSers too, and more readers will arrive too, but don't get discouraged, you write excellent stuff and inspire! I'm thinkin of that movie "Field Of Dreams"--Kevin Costner kept hearing "If you build it, they will come"....

Serendipity said...

I agree with sccr09. I'm still getting adjusted to this site and don't spend as much time here as I did with the old JS.

Breath-e said...

I'm disappointed that blogspot doesn't let us know who or when our entries are being viewed. I have to go by faith. (oh yeah...that's right - keep the faith, Ron!)

captron52 said...

Thanks a lot my friends.Sometimes I just need a little encouragement to keep going.But thankfully it doesnt take much to get me inspired agin. So thanks again for your kind words.Hugs to all of you.