Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHAT DOES GOD LOOK LIKE

I honestly believe that if you asked 10 different people what God looked liked you would get 10 different answers.If one says God is white spiritual being and he or she believes that with all their heart then who am I to say they are wrong? To some God may look like a bright shining light, or a burning bush, or an old man with white hair and long beard. Guess you get the picture. But how can any one of us be sure? Guess it depends on your own personal belief.As for me I see God in every sunrise or sunset,I see God in the early morning dew that settles gently upon the morning grass. I see God when I look at you and when I look in the mirror I se God there too looking back at me.You see I believe we are all God and I cannot believe that God is an independant being from us.No matter how you envision God to be or to look like I really do hope you can reach a point in your life that you too can see God every time you glance in a mirror. I believe God is love and that hopefully one of these days all of humankind can see that we are all "ONE".I leave you with a quote from Meister Eckhart: "How long will grown men and women in this world keep drawing in their coloring books an image of God that makes them sad?"
May all of you have a wonderful night and an even better day tomorrow.

No comments: