Thursday, April 30, 2009

I AM

If God(Spirit) is, then I am. I cannot say, "I am yesterday," and I cannot say, "I am tomorrow." All I can say is "If God is, I am."
Joel Goldsmith
God as man(women), in man, is man.
Science of Mind
As we go along in this often times bizarre world we find ourselves searching for something but not quite knowing what that something is. There are times when we feel we know what we are searching for but for many of us these times are relatively few compared to the times we dont know what we are looking for. Spirit will keep gnawing at us until we heed Its call to discover who we are and what we are meant to be doing in this life.If we ignore this prompting I am afraid that we will suffer in many ways and not even be aware as to why.If on the other hand we do surrender to Spirit and look within to find our true selves we will find our lives filled with much meaning and this in turn will bring us much happines and joy and all good things into our lives. We need to be aware that we dont let our search become one of looking at outside forces and things other than what is inside us already. We are made perfect for the job we were put here to do so looking outside ourselves will only bring disappointment and heartache.Look within and know that you and Spirit are One now and always.Mayyour jurney be one filled with much happiness and love. I bless your hearts!

2 comments:

DrDeb said...

Fantastic post! "I am" means living in the present, which seems to be a vital element of all the spiritual Teachings. And yet it's so easy to wistfully think about yesterday and fear the future! This is a great reminder to remain centered in the power of NOW.

captron52 said...

Thank you Deb for stopping by and for leeaving a comment.You are right of course it is so easy to fall into the trap of looking back at the past or thinking too much about the future that we fail to truly enjoy the one eternal moment we are experiencing now. I hope you had a great weekend and that the week ahead will be filledf with lots of love peace and good things for you and yours.