Thursday, April 23, 2009

THE INDIVIDUAL JOURNEY

"Men(and women) have lingered too long in the dark places; truth is calling us into the light.
Mysteries
The unfoldment of these inner and finer forces through man is what we call his evolution.
Science of Mind
My hope and prayer is that each one of you on your own individual journey will quickly find the light that makes your pathway bright. May the "dark" places be quickly dissolved as you find the light that always burns brightly within your soul.

2 comments:

DrDeb said...

Thank you for this beautiful post! I agree that although things look dark right now, the wheel of life is already turning us back toward the sunshine. We just need to remember that we're all in this together, lifting each other up, and giving each other extra hugs until the darkness has finally passed.

Thanks again -- I share your passion for writing uplifting articles, and I added your blog to my favorites!

captron52 said...

Thank you Dr Deb for stopping by and for the kind words. Looks like you and I share teh same passion--making this world a little better place for everybody! I hope your week will be a terrific one!