Thursday, April 16, 2009

SEEING WITH PERFECT VISION

If only we could all learn how to see clearly the whole truth of how life really is. But we all color our visions according to what we have been told and what we have accepted as truth from an early age on into adulthood. Some of us never take the time to question what we believe, we just spend our entire lives doing what we have always done. This isn't either right or wrong its just that maybe we wernt meant to live our lives the way we were brought up to be. I dunno! But Im so glad that at some point I was able to question my own beliefs and was able to reach my own conclusions. I may be wrong but at least I think I did it the right way. And I suppose thats the only thing that really counts.Its just that I think we all sometimes accept things as being the way they are and thats it when in reality we could change the "bad" things with a newer vision. I will leave you with the hope s of a wonderrful weekend for all of you and the following quotes.
"It is your destiny to see as God(Spirit) sees, to know as God knows, to feel as God feels."
Meister Eckhart
Let us learn to see as God must, with a perfect vision.
Science of Mind

2 comments:

Breath-e said...

Reality, the one in front of my nose is so beautiful and full of awe; oh that I see "more" than I ever saw before.

A weekend full of beauty to you as well, Ron.

captron52 said...

Thanks Sarah. Hope your weekend is a great one!