Thursday, May 7, 2009

PRACTICING THE PRESENCE

At first, this is all in the realm of the mind, but by constant practice, it leaves the realm of the mind and comes down into the heart, into the awareness, into consciousness, and then it takes over and lives our experience.
Joel S. Goldsmith, Practicing the Presence

To practice the presence of God is to awaken within us the Christ Consciousness.
Science of Mind

These past few days have given me time to once again stop and look at my life and what I am allowing to happen.I may have a chakra out of place but I know its still my choice as to how my life goes from day to day.Guess I just needed to slow down let the blues cascade over me and make me think everything was just what I didnt need when in reality I know that the opposite is true. I got exactly what I needed even if it really sucked to feel the way I did for a week. One thing for sure tho, when I go thru a period of dispair and begin to feel sorry for myself I know that I am in the midst of learning something important. This time Im still not quite sure what the lesson is supposed to be but Im sure the answer will come shortly. Its still rainy here but there have been times of some sunshine and that helps a lot.I sincerely hope that all of you have a marvelous weekend and that your "lessons" will be easy ones! Hugs to you all.

4 comments:

Breath-e said...

your words here are wonderful, as usual. Mr. Goldsmith describes it beautifully.

May your lessons lessen. May your weekend be comfort and your burdens ease every day.

:)

The Ziebarths said...

Keep lookin' up Old Man. You'll turn that corner soon! Love ya tons!

captron52 said...

Thank you Sarah.May your weekend be as good as you are.

captron52 said...

Hey Little Girl Im doing fine just feeling a bit off if ya know what i mean.Yeah I know Ive always been a little off! I love ya Give little Reagan and David a big hug for me!Happy Mothers Day!