Wednesday, July 15, 2009

IT AIN'T WHATCA EAT, IT'S THE WAY HOW YA CHEW IT

HI folks. I sure hope all of you beautiful people are enjoying this very moment right now and that things in your life are going the way you had envisioned. But just in case some things may be a little worrisome or not quite going the way you would like I thought I'd put this entry in for ya. I know from my own personal experience that oft times things get really screwed up (never my fault of course--Ha! You outta know better than that cause I can at times really screw up badly!) and it is at those times when we wonder why we even bother and try to get things going. Just seems like its one thing after another that goes wrong and robs us of being happy and content. Well as the title of this entry states it ain't alwas what happens to us as much as it is our reaction to it. We all have to "eat" stuff at times that doesn't go down real good. But Ive found out that if I "chew" it really good I can always find something positive from the experience. And yes, I have to chew things sometimes for days or longer before the "positive" comes into my mind. I really do hope that you are well satisified with things in your life at this moment and I hope that is always the case. But when things do go wrong just remember "It ain't what ya eat, its the way how you chew it." Take care friends and remember to be good to yourself and even better to those you love. And while you are at it why not do something nice for a stranger? Bless your hearts. I love ya all.

2 comments:

Dominique Raphael said...

That is great advice. When things are going wrong it's hard to keep things in perspective.

captron52 said...

Yes, I agree my friend. It sure can be hard to stay positive when things seem so screwed up at times.But I believe dealing with those trying times is what gives us character and enables us to realize we can overcome anything negative. Thanks fro stoppiong by and for taking the time to share your thoughts. I hope the wek ahead will be a great one for you and yours."hugs"