Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SADNESS

It is with a heavy heart I find myself this moment. I have just found out that one of my friends here at Blogger has just lost a dear friend due to a car accident. My friend spoke so highly of the young man I felt a terrible loss to this world by his passing.I know all I can do is keep all of the people affected by this horrible accident in my thoughts and prayers. And this also serves to remind me of just how fragile our time on this earth really is. Ive been blessed to be here for over 50 years and then again here is this young man in his teens already taken from us.If wecould all only keep in mind of how quick our loved ones can be taken from us in one swift moment maybe then we would be quicker to forgive and more eager to tell our loved ones just how much they mean to us. Do it now before its too late--tell everyone you love them. Tomorrow could be just too late. Take care my friends. I love you all!

No comments: