Friday, April 23, 2010

CAP AND TRADE BILL

If you are like me you probably aren't to enthused with our politicians. But in case you havent heard of the new cap and trade bill our president signed you should really check it out before the senate enacts it as law. It has already passed the house and stands to be passed by the senate unless enough tax payers raise hell and get it stopped. I dont know all the ins and outs of this bill but I do kow it will affect everyone one of us in a negative manner and as always will cost us plenty of money. And with the passage of this bill you wont even be able to sell your own house until you have a government agency inspect it and it will have to pass all their energy requirements and you will have to pay for all this to sell yor own home, Kinda scary I know and I wanted to let ya know so you can check it out yorself.

No comments: