Thursday, June 10, 2010

EXPLAINING GOD

I am so thankful for you folks who read my blog and take the time to leave comments. It is through this process that I learn from you as well as delving deep into my own subconsciousness to find things I wish to write about. my entry a few days ago called Where was God when the tornado hit brought into this blog L.M. and his or her thoughts on the subject.Trying to explain my beliefs about the God I live with can be a little hard to explain especially when someone has an entirely different philosophy about things.As hard as I might try to "explain" my God I know things of this area at times cannot be expressed in mere words.But just this evening I ran across the following quote from one of my favorite writers(Ralph Waldo Emerson) and I thoughtI would share it with you.---Emerson said: St. Augustine described the nature of God as a circle whose center was everywhere and its circumference no where. I would have to agree with that statement myself. Again I am only offering one mans opinion on this blog and sure hope I never offend anyone and their belief system. Goodnight my friends and I hope you will have awonderful day tomorrow.

No comments: