Friday, August 13, 2010

THE GREATEST FREEDOM

Well now I have been asked by a commenter what stuff am I smoking? YOW!! You know what though, I just may be crazy with my beliefs and all but they bring me so much inner peace Im gonna hld onto them until I feel they are no longer "right" for me. At least I am open minded enough to say that I can and would change my beliefs if something causes my heart to tell me so.But in themeantime I will say that the GREATEST freedom I found was when I discovered I DIDNOT have to be RIGHT. So therefore I never have to defend my beliefs or prove them to anyone except myself. Man, I think it must be really hard to have to be "right" all the time. Just a thought though. I hope all of yu folks have a most wonderful weekend. Be safe and enjoy evry moment.

No comments: