Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HIGHER AND HIGHER

You wanna get high? By that I mean getting high on life. Hey, its for sure we only have one go round in this earthly incarnation.Do we come back later? I'm afraid I can't answer that one fo ya. I used to believe in reincarnation but as I've grown in my spiritual work I believe we do go on but in a higher state of consciousness than that of becoming another human being. But and I stress that word(but) highly, anything is possible. So Im not saying no one will come back reincarnated as another human being or that it is impossible.I keep my mind open for any options that may make more sense at a later date.But one thing for sure, is that all of us right here right now will only have 1 life as the human being we are now. So in that regard I think it imperitive that we get ALL we can out of living while we are here. Christian Larson states the following:"The higher we ascend in the one true light of the spiritual life, the more clearly we can see how to live in perfect harmony with the principles and laws of life." My belief is that for us to truly get the most out of this life we must learn to love unconditionally and live by the Golden Rule. And even thought there are many people who are difficult to love it is possible to do so.Just imagine if everyone would just love everyone and treat them with respect and honesty. What a wonderful life that would be! Sadly, I don't believe I will live this life long enough to see that happen but I plan on doing my part and continuing to dream of the time when all peoples of every land learn to live in peace and harmony. Yes, I am a dreamer but like I said anythings is possible. I leave you now with hopes of much love, peace, joy, and goodness , coming into your life right now! "HUGS" to all.

No comments: