Thursday, June 9, 2011

NECESSITIES

What is the most necessary thing in this world? There may be many answers to that question but many times things truly necessary are  considered luxuries. In that vein I share with you the following quote from the Dalai Lama who states:"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." All I can add to that is to say Well put my friend Dalai Lama! May this day find all of you doing well, being satisified and living life to the fullest.

2 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

I love the Dalai Lama! He's always smiling..I think he's a wonderful human being.

captron52 said...

Hi Eve Good to hear you love the Dalai Lama! He is the embodiment of pure love itself. I wish all of us allowed the love to flow thru us as he does! Hope you had a great weekend my friend