Sunday, November 13, 2011

UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES

Take a moment to look within yourself and ask "Am I where I want to be?" Im afraid many of us would probably answer that with a resounding NO! I sure hope that is NOT the case you find yourself in right now. If you can truly say you feel like you are in the "perfect" place for you then I give you props and hope you can stay right there for as long as you want. By asking "where" you are Im not meaning the physical "where" as much as the mental "where". I can ONLY look at myself to answer that question. I cannot answer that question for you as you cannot answer it for me. I have found tho that in my quest for "spiritual" wisdom that it is very easy to delude myself into thinking I am now at the "where" I wish to be.As I look back at my life I can remember several occasions when I truly thought I had arrived at the place I wanted to be never to go back. But each time this has happened to me life then usually picks me up, turns me upside down, shakes the tar outta me, and then drops me someplace I'd rather not be for awhile. It is at those times when I have truly learned the most important lessons from life. Those moments when I am humbled by the power of "life" and have to once again start digging deep within my inner most being to rise up from the ashes of "troubling" situations and find my way back to some spiritual enlightenment. The one thing that I try to keep foremost in my conscious mind is the fact that I am truly an "unlimited" being and that I am capable of changing any circumstances into a learning experience and become a better human being for it. My wish for all of you is that you now find yourself on the path that is bringing you the best of everything and that you are truly fulfilled as a human being. If you do find things are not just "Quite right" at the moment I hope you can remember that you too are an "unlimited"  being and have within you the tools necessary to make any changes in your life that you desire.As you begin the new week ahead may you find yourself living in the moment and enjoying life at its very best.I will leave you with a quote from Eric Butterworth who has stated:"We are human in expression, but divine in creation and limitless in potentially." I leave you with thoughts of love peace and joy to you and yours. And as always if you can, please try to do something nice for someone just because you can!

No comments: