Sunday, June 10, 2012

SOUL MATES

I am going in a little more unusual direction with today's entry and I hope you will bear with me as I share a bit more personal information with you.But as always my entry is one that I hope will serve to help at least one person find some tidbit of info that they can use to help make their life better. Today I want to dedicate this entry to my wonderful best friend, wife, and true soulmate, Susan Marie. You see, I feel that if I was going to find the very best of things in this human experience I had to find that "special someone" who would accept me as I am , and would  help me to grow into a better person. Not to say that one can't find total fulfillment by living alone for their entire life because I'm sure there are some folks who are completely happy and fulfilled while being alone. But for me I think I knew at an early age there was that special woman out there who was looking for me as I was her.And I wont bore you with all my futile attempts to find her and all the events that led to us finding each other.That in itself would be a long story and probably wouldn't hold your attention very long anyway.But I will tell you that ever since Susan came into my life each year, each day, each moment, has been so very rewarding and precious.My quality of life has improved so much and I am blessed to have found my soul mate after all those years. I waited until I was 42 years old before I found her.And I had never married until then.But when I first met her we both just knew we were meant to be together. We recently celebrated our 17th year together and those years have flown by so quickly. Every day we find many little ways to let each other know how much we love and appreciate each other.She allows me to be the person I am even when she may not fully understand where I am coming from. We allow each other the room to grow into our own personal spiritual enlightenment and we share so many things that we both love and also we are free to explore our own interest but we always stay together and respect each other. Most importantly we make sure we are doing our best to make sure the other one is happy. And if we do happen to come upon a disagreement we are sure to work it out right then. We try to never end the day if either of us is angry.I could spend hours telling you just what a sweet, beautiful, and loving soul Susan Marie is and it still wouldn't do justice for her.No One has come up with the words that are beautiful enough to describe my lovely soulmate.My hope and wish for each of you folks is that you have already found that special someone and are enjoying a relationship that makes you both better people.But if you are still looking for them I would say to you just dont ever give up,dont ever stop believing, and keep an open mind, so that one day soon you may find them. I know for me it took so many years of searching, so many heart breaks that weren't even funny, and my making so many mistakes until at last we did find each other. So if I was to make my transition from this world tonite I would be able to say I did find and did experience the highest form of love there is. And that is an "unconditional" love from one person to another.Thank you Susan Marie I love you darling and that love will be eternal. I leave all you folks with thoughts of peace, love, joy, and with a reminder to try and do something nice for someone today!

3 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

Awww...sooooo sweet! Congratulations to you and Susan Marie! That is wonderful! May you have many more years together!

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namste brother, what a wonderful post. May you both enjoy many more years of blissful marriage.

In Lak'ech, soul survivors...

captron52 said...

Thanks my friends for the kind words. Hope both of you are doing really great!