Monday, September 9, 2013

Wrong Place, Right Time

You have all heard someone say  I was in the right place at the right time, or I was in the right place but wrong time, or another version of those words I suppose. Well, let me tell you, I feel like I am in the wrong place but the right time. Let me explain. I firmly believe all of us are definitely in the exact place, in the exact time as we are meant to be. But alas, it sure doesn't always feel like it to me. For a really long time now, I have been feeling that somehow I have been mistakenly put into this 3 dimensional world. But within my true soul consciousness I do know I am right where I am meant to be. But still, I fight with the turmoil within that tries to tell me I should be somewhere else doing something else. I have enough conviction in that I believe I will eventually get over those feelings of being "lost" in the wrong place. As I look out upon the world we live in I can envision a place where all of us live in peace and perfect love. It seems so easy to me for us as a human family to wake up and realize just what a beautiful world this could be if we just learned to love each other and stop all the fighting and fussing. Most of the things we fight over are not worth a dime any how. Everything we see and deem as being important to us will one day be gone. Take a look around at things right where you are at this moment. The place you live in, the clothes you wear, all the "trinkets" you prize so much, all the money you use, even your physical body. As you take all these things into account surely you realize that ALL of them will one day no longer exist! The ONLY thing you will take to the grave with you is your soul. All the things we fight so hard for are only here for a short while. The soul is eternal. So you tell me, is selling your soul for some of the "trinkets" of this life worth it? Because, when you do pass on I can guarantee you will be left with only your soul. So my question is now, why do so many of us continue to fight, to cheat, to steal, to kill and to randomly do harm to another. Just to get something we think we need to be happy maybe? Why do we continue to hate another person simply because they are a different color from us. Or just because they don't believe the way we do? Or because we feel they have no right to live where they want to? Or to worship any way they want? I just don't get it. I get frustrated when I see all this nonsense going on. Countries attacking other countries in a false sense of freedom. People trying to make every one else believe the way they do. Why do some of us fail to see that when we hurt another person we are actually hurting ourselves? Why do lots of folks feel there is only ONE way to believe? I sure don't have the answers but I do know a person can choose at any time to start loving everyone unconditionally if they so desire. Why more folks don't see this is beyond me. And thus therein lies my feelings for thinking that maybe I was born into the wrong place at the right time. But as I earlier stated, I know deep down in my soul that I am right where I am suppose to be at this one eternal moment. So I guess I'll just continue to dream of a world where everyone gets along and do the best I can to become a part of the solution instead of the problem. And my hope is that you too, will try your best to become the best human being as you possibly can. Take care my friends, and remember to do something nice for someone today!

10 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

Hey Ron! Thanks for bringing this up! I've often heard the expression, when some freakish bad thing happens to someone, "He was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Usually the person in question was just going about their day, doing whatever it is that they do, and so they were in the RIGHT place, at maybe the wrong time. Or maybe it was the right time as well. Maybe they were making copies at the office, in the afternoon, and the copier blew up, killing them instantly. Just because it was a freak accident it doesn't necessarily follow that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, which is a pat answer people like to reel off when trying to come to grips with a freak occurrence. In this fictitious case the guy was in the right place, (the copier room at the office) and at the right time,(the time of day he had to make copies.) Sorry for the drawn out comment, but that saying has always irritated me and I've never used it myself.
I respectfully disagree with your statement that when we die the only thing we take is our soul. I suggest that we take only our bodies, which die with us and eventually decay into nothingness.
Someone once said to me, every thing is temporary, even you! It's so true. I like to say, "It's not that life is too short, it's just that you're dead for so long!"
Thanks for another fantastic post Ron! Hugs to you and I hope you're well these days!

Anonymous said...

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience concerning unexpected emotions.


Feel free to surf to my web page; meaning of existence

Silentwhisper1 said...

Smiles@ you.Amen my friend.Nice post:)Hugs....

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Hey Ron!

You certainly have to wonder when you look about at the state of affairs. I appreciate your sentiments and message, my friend.

Hope all is well with you otherwise. All the best to you and yours.

Carl (The 'Guide)

captron52 said...

Hey Eve. I appreciate your thoughts on the subject. Even tho we disagree as to what happens when we die I'd sure hate to have to take this body with me anywhere when I give it up! The best to you and yours as always

captron52 said...

Hi Dee. How ya doing dear lady? Thanks for stopping by. Hugs back at ya.

captron52 said...

hi Carl. Great to see you back online. Sure hope your health issues are better now. Thanks for the visit.

captron52 said...

hi Kaylene Sure glad you found your way to my blog. I have signed up to follow your blog "The meaning of existence. Looking forward to getting to know you. I wish the best for you and yours always

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste Brother Ron;

It seems to me my blogging friend have been writing very little you have been the sole exception. I always enjoy your perspective my brother, thanks for keeping the ball rolling.

Speaking to your post, my wife often struggles with this very same issue, although not as much as she once did. I remember when I first stepped into the world of alternate media, often it felt like my mind would explode. The world I looked out at was so ugly compared to what I wanted it to be. To move beyond these futile feelings, I try to find ways to remember that I am the entirety of all reality.

It is so easy to get trapped into the realm of the illusion of physicality, even to the point of ill feelings, distraction and a times difficulty in dealing with the horror.

I am that I am... the alpha and omega...

In Lak'ech brother, prosper with love... live embracing unity... be the singularity...

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher thanks for stopping in and for the kind words of encouragement. Hope all is well with you and yours these days. Have a terrific week ahead!