Friday, November 29, 2013

BALL OF CONFUSION

People moving out, people moving in
Why, Because of the color of their skin
Run, run, run, but you sure can't hide
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Vote for me and I'll set you free
Rap on brother, rap on
Well, the only person talking about love thy brother is the preacher
And it seems nobody's interested in learning but the teacher
Segregation, determination, demonstration, integration
Aggravation, humiliation, obligation to our nation
Ball of confusion, That's what the world is today
Evolution, revolution gun control, sound of soul
Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up to soon
Politicians say more taxes will solve everything
And the band played on
So round and around and around we go
Where the world's headed, nobody knows
Oh, great googalooga can't you hear me talking to you?
Just a ball of confusion
Oh yeah, That's what the world is today......................................................

These words above are lyrics from an old Temptations song from the early 70's or maybe even the late 60's. I wanted to use these words in my entry today because I feel they still are just as true and as poignant today as they were when originally penned. For the past few weeks I have been trying to come to terms with my innermost feelings and beliefs. I have been in dialogue with folks who are much smarter than I probably ever will be and they have given me much to think on. Mostly it concerns my way of "seeing" this 3D life. I consider myself a simple man and I have been just trying to follow my heart in everything I do. As I ponder all the questions, all the possibilities, all the teachings, and belief systems I still cannot fully comprehend why I am here and what it is I am supposed to be doing. For a long time now I had myself convinced that if I tried to be a human being who demonstrated unconditional love for everyone then I was fulfilling my purpose for being here. So many possibilities have made me become quite dizzy trying to "understand" it all. Where did I come from? How did I get here? Have I always been here? Is there a God? Were ancient astronauts from other galaxies the ones who put us here? Is reincarnation for real? Am I going to one day "die"? If so, what happens then? Am I judged to be either "good" or "bad"? Do I get a reward? Or do I go to a hell? Will I remember anything of this earthly life when I die? Will I ever be reunited with the ones I've loved so much? I could go on and on with all kids of questions but I won't do that. I suppose the one thing that has been bothering me most these past few weeks is questioning myself as to what I am doing here. I've been told this is all an illusion, that in reality I am pure consciousness being led astray by other beings who have conjured up this world. I have heard that if someone shakes a war veteran's hand as I have and said thank you, by doing so I have given the illusion of war more strength. That maybe I should not say anything about something that is not "real". I don't know. After searching my heart the only thing I can come up with is that I should continue to show love , be love, accept love, for that is really all I am. Love is really all any of us are. You may not understand, you may even violently disagree with me but that is okay too. I really don't think I will ever live long enough to fully understand things a s they are. Maybe I should just stop thinking about all the different possibilities and just focus on being the best human being I possibly can. I hope I can do that from now on. As I see it, it really doesn't much matter if I can explain it or not. Just as long as it continues to feel right in my heart. I intend to keep an open mind on things and as always I remind you that these beliefs are mine and only mine. I don't claim to know what you need to be free and happy. I would ask all of you though, to take a short pause and think of something you can do right now to bring a little more love into this world. Life may well indeed be some kind of shadows or illusions but I figure the shadows need a little love also. Do something nice for someone because you can. Be good to yourself and even better to those you meet! "HUGS"

8 comments:

Silentwhisper1 said...

Nice post my friend.Such thought.
I agree-it is what "you" feel in your heart.
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.Many wishes for the Christmas season to you all~And friend's here.

Dee~xo

captron52 said...

Hello Dee. Thank you for stopping by and for the well wishes. And I wish for you and yours the very best of holidays and every other day of the year.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother; I can respect and relate to your position. For those of us constantly pestered by the desire to parse out answers to a litany of unanswerable questions; we turn to Sophia, knowing she will always be a lifelong companion. Dear brother; let us agree that, in truth, you are far from the simple man you portray in your writings; Sophia has you by the scruff of your neck, she will never let go.

In Lak'ech, prosper with knowledge... see beyond illusion...

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher. How are you? Thanks for the visit and the comment. I'm not sure who this Sophia you speak of is. You may be right though as I have been feeling some kind of chokehold around my neck these past few days! Sure hope you and yours are doing really great! Hope to see you again soon.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother; sorry for the cryptic message. Philosophy has you by the neck and you are being dragged into the rabbit hole. Although you may consider yourself a simple man, you are not! The depth of your understanding of unity consciousness is outstanding and your thirst for knowledge is quickly getting the best of you.

The word philosophy is derived from two Greek root words Philo: meaning a love of .... and Sophia: who is the Greek Goddess of knowledge. Greek philosophers always paid homage to the great Goddess Sophia.

In Lak'ech, brother Ron, prosper with knowledge... live with inquisitiveness....

captron52 said...

Hi Christopher. As usual I am amazed at the wealth of knowledge you possess. You may be right but I am not gonna get dragged into any rabbit hole if I can help it. Maybe that's why I've decided that instead of looking for the answers to unanswerable questions I'm just gonna keep on following my heart. Thanks again for the visit and the friendship As always I wish you and yours the very best of everything

deepian said...

"I still cannot fully comprehend why I am here and what it is I am supposed to be doing."

Snap! I can't help you with this one, as I keep having the same feelings myself... I did have transcendetal experiences where I knew the answers to these questions, but upon reurning to "normal" consciousness, the divine understanding rapidly faded into oblivion... Still it is kind-of-nice to know that my true divine self knows the answers. Nevertheless I remain frustrated in everyday life, every time I wonder what direction I should be goin in next... all questions and very few answers! For me the working hypotheses is that I am here to focus on transforming myself from a miserable slave of convention into an enlightened loving being. After many years of this journey, I have had noticable success with this, and the misery has been replaced by inner joy. I am hoping that once I attain my objective of becoming a living embodiment of divinity that I will then know why I took this body (if I am still in it by then) and what my next objective should be! I do like your simpler approach Ron, of "follow one's heart"! And I feel that that is an excellent dictum. We should never do anything that does not gladden the heart.

captron52 said...

Thanks D Ian for stopping by. Seems as if you and I have a lot in common! The best to you and yours