Sunday, August 17, 2014

FINDING SATISIFACTION

Do you even have any idea what it would take for you to be able to say that you are satisfied with your life right now? I sure hope you have already found the key to being a satisfied person. If so then I would hope you are sharing that truth with the entire world. But if you are still seeking the answer to finding total satisfaction may your way soon be made clear and the answer found! I suppose each of us will have our own idea as to what we need to be satisfied. For me, I think just doing the very best I can to be love, to show love and to share love, will give me a feeling of being satisfied. I would like to share with you a quote from V. Manley Ayers who has stated this: "The individual's quest for divine satisfaction is the quivering of the compass needle, which is never still until it finds its North." Another quote from the Science of Mind textbook states: Let each resolve to be true to himself, true to his inner light, true to the truth as he understands it. In closing may I add that I truly believe that what we are searching for is what we are searching with. I wish each of you the very best in finding your Sacred Center, that serene place in one's heart that says, All is well! As we begin a new week let us all resolve to be a little kinder to each other and to let our love flow freely. Reach out a hand and do someone a good deed and see your world glow a little brighter because of that!

4 comments:

deepian said...

"what we are searching for is what we are searching with" - yes, real satisfaction lies within. When we look outside of ourselves for it, we are forever being disappointed...

captron52 said...

Hey Ian Thanks for the visit. Hope all is well with you and yours

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother Ron; a pleasure to stop by for a spiritual treat. Like a flag answering the call of the wind; I find myself buffeting back and forth between contentment and desire.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts brother, always a treat to visit with friends.

In lak' ech, prosper with love.... live with a healthy thirst....

captron52 said...

Hi Christopher. I know what you mean about going from contentment to desire. Most all of us feel that way I do believe! Here's hoping that you and yours are feeing great and enjoying a terrific weekend. Thanks again for all you do!