Saturday, April 18, 2015

IF I'M RIGHT AND YOU ARE RIGHT, COULD IT BE THAT WE ARE BOTH WRONG

How did life start? How did we get here? Where are we going? What happens after death? Is there a God? Or Gods? Are there aliens living among us now? Are our governments in cohoots with each other to keep things hidden from the public? You know, I could go on and on with many questions that take on different meanings to each of us. But really, does it all matter? If I believe something should I try to get you to agree with me? I don't really think so. But still, I see many people go as far as to kill innocent folks just because they don't agree with their beliefs. How insane is that? I sure don't have the answers to life but one thing I truly believe in is that all we have is this one eternal moment and we had better learn to share this with everyone so we can stop all the fussing and fighting. We all come from the stars and will always be a part of each other. Of this, I am pretty sure of. But then again, if you disagree with me that's ok too. Each is able to arrive at their own "truth" at their own time. But I really do hope that everyone will soon agree with me in saying that all this needless killing of innocents has to stop! May we all learn to live in the moment with love and respect for each other! Give peace a chance people! Stop hurting each other and stop being selfish! May we quickly learn to be as good to others as we are to ourselves. At times I feel like throwing my hands up and just quit trying to see a better world. But if I did that then my dream would be over. So I suppose I'll just keep on dreaming. I leave all of you with thoughts of perfect love, peace, and goodness to you and yours forever.

4 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

This is awesome! It's so true...who cares what anyone else believes? In the end it doesn't matter, whatever makes you happy...but we've got to stop all this senseless killing because people disagree! Well said Ron.

captron52 said...

Hello Eve. Great to see you again! I'm grateful for your friendship. And thanks for the words of encouragement. Enjoy the weekend!

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother; ego in judgment. You are better than this! Unconditional love means I accept my brother is a reflection of self. I ask you brother Ron, how are these sentiment conflicting with your desire for love?

I am the Alpha and Omega, I am that I am!

I would very much like to have a good conversation with you on this subject. We need not change the world, we need only understand it.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live beyond judgment...

captron52 said...

Hi Christopher Yes, everything is a reflection of my own thoughts and judgments. But from an ego human perspective I refuse to stop trying to bring to attention those things that I and others do that seem to make our world less beautiful than it can be. I know beauty is only beauty as I see it as I am a reflection of others. Again I do these things from an ego perspective only because I feel it is sometimes needed. I sure hope that we can have many "talks" with each other. I have lots of learning to do and I'm sure these talks would be a great way for me to begin. Thanks for the visit my friend. The best to you and yours always!