Saturday, April 23, 2016

RETURNING THE FAVORS

The following quote comes from The Second Ring of Power by Carlos Castanda. The quote from don Juan  Matus  says this: If a warrior wants to pay back for all the favors he has received, and he has no one in particular to address his payment to, he can address it to the spirit of man. That's always a very small account, and whatever one puts in it is more than enough.


So today I would like to give thanks for all the favors I have been fortunate enough to receive. And that payment I make is to give all of you my best regards and to say I love you. What you decide to do with this gift is entirely up to you. But I do hope you take it and allow it to make your moment a little brighter. And if so, may I ask you to send this favor on to whomever you choose. May the "Battles" of your moment be easy ones indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent message brother;

there is always a will to even the scales. Appreciation for the countless gifts we are given, is an understandable expression. However, we grow when realising there is no need for a scale. If someone gifts us a treat, we can just enjoy it without the need to reciprocate. Likely, the gift giver, has no desire to see recompense. I like the idea of gifting the collective world. The reason.... the real gift is being able to be the giver instead of the receiver. You are constantly giving us all your love, we surely want to keep pace, yet we know there is no need.

In Lak' ech, brother Ron, prosper with love... live to share...

captron52 said...

How right you are my friend! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.